Wednesday 10 August 2011

The Block

I am an addict . . . . . . . a BLOCK addict. I love this show!!!
After each episode I wander around my own house looking at what I can change, what I can paint and where I might possibly fit in that fireplace I've always wanted!
Katrina and Amie (the girls) are my favourite and Katrina actually has a blog of her own (follow this link)
http://www.katrinaleechambers.com/

If you're like me and can't get enough of the renovation shows that seem to be on every channel at the moment, then don't forget about the housey magazines that are available at the library. We subscribe to Home Beautiful, Better Homes & Gardens and Australian House & Garden and get brand new issues in each month. A warning though - you'll have to fight me for them first!!!


No comments: