Thursday 15 September 2011

The Villa Girls

OK .. I may have been found out!!! It seems to be no secret that I may have a slight preference for romantic, travel, foodie, type novels. Oh yes and of course they seem to take place in fabulous Italy. I mean where else do you have a holiday fling with a gorgeous, mysterious, rich, Italian. Only to find that years later you both still have feelings for eachother? Only you have been stuffing those feelings, down with; rich,tiramisu, and creamy risotto, before knocking back a robust red!!

Sounds like a novel really!!
So,enter Amanda who kindly hands me Nicky Pellegrino's "The Villa Girls".  As she states " Rose I thought you might like this one"
So there you have it. I am a Genre addict!! So if I have hit a nerve for some of you readers, do have a read of "The Villa Girls" - you won't be dissappointed

1 comment:

Villas in pattaya said...

The Villa Girls is a great book that illustrates drama, romance, and luxury in an Italian setting. This book by Nicky Pellegrino is worth reading.